April 29, 2014

TMI Tag Part 2

To complete the TMI tag, let's continue to the rest of the questions ;)

26: The reason I joined Youtube?
I haven't joined Youtube yet
27: Fears?

Cats.
28: Last thing that made you cry?

When my bestfriend's father passed away. My eyes were teary when I stood by her who was crying at the funeral.
29: Last time you said you loved someone?

Last night. To Jo :p
30: Meaning behind your Blogging Name?

It's my name and I like august :)
31: Last book you read?

Incomplete by Shandy Aulia. It's a book from my country. There is an international book I read just before that, it is One Hundred Names by Cecelia Ahern. Love it so much. Her books always have different storylines from others. So does One Hundred Names.
32: The book you're currently reading?
The Art of Thinking Clearly by Rolf Dobelli
33: Last show you watched?

So You Think You Can Dance
34: Last person you talked to?

My parents
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?

Jo. And he is my boyfriend ;;)
36: Favourite food?

Oohh I can't decide. I like sushi and western foods, particularly italian. Can I say all foods? (Jo said I should say "all foods" -.-) Okay, let's make it simple. 
-Sushi, takoyaki
-fussili, penne (literally all kind of pasta except fettucine)
-tomyam
-satay
-strawberry!
37: Place you want to visit?
-Maldives (anywhere with beautiful beaches)
-Santorini.
38: Last place you were?

Berastagi (check my last post)
39: Do you have a crush?

Jo <3
40: Last time you kissed someone?

Yesterday
41: Last time you were insulted?

I can't remember hmm..
42: Favourite flavour of sweet?

Hazelnut/almond with chocolate. Or something sour.
43: What instruments do you play?
When I was in junior high school: piano.
44: Favourite piece of jewellery?

Necklace with my favourite turqoise pendant that I'm wearing
45: Last sport you played?

Ballet (is it considered as a sport?)
46: Last song you sang?
Say Something, when I type the answer of this tag earlier. Haha
47: Favourite chat up line?

Let's go out! Haha.
48: Have you ever used it?
Yes.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 

Yesterday with my boyfriend and his siblings.
50: Who should answer these questions next?

You. I'm tagging all of you who read this ;) If you are doing this tag, please let me know. Or post your link in the comment box below so I can read it. I love reading people's tag. Hehe

Thanks for reading :)
-Jess-

No comments:

Post a Comment