April 28, 2014

TMI Tag Part 1

Write this tag because of Jen from frmheadtotoe Youtube channel. I find it so interesting to watch. So, I decided to do the tag. Let's start :)

1. What are you wearing?

I am wearing a black tank top, an outerwear from H&M, and a navy blue short from Forever 21. (picture above)
2. Ever been in love?
Yes ;)
3. Ever had a terrible breakup?

Breakup is not a fun thing. So I consider it as yes. But finally I find my "Mr.Right" :D Yay!!
4. How tall are you?

1.6 metres
5. How much do you weigh?

Um..
6. Any tattoos?

No
7. Any piercings?

Only earrings
8. OTP (One True Pairing: what's your favorite fictional couple)?

Chuck Bass and Blair from Gossip Girl
9. Favourite show?

Of course, Gossip Girl. And So You Think You Can Dance.
10. Favourite bands? 

I don't listen to music that often. So I can't tell.
11. Something you miss? 

I don't know.
12. Favourite song?

For now: "Say Something" by The Great Big World. (I know this song from So You Think You Can Dance. Check Amy and Robert contemporary dance from SYTYCD Season 10) 
I also like "That's What Love Is All About" by Michael Bolton
13. How old are you?

Under 25. Hihi.
14. Zodiac sign?

Leo
15. Quality you look for in a partner?

Lovable, caring, and have a good sense of humour.
16. Favourite Quote?

For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone. (Audrey Hepburn)
17. Favourite actor? 
I don't have one
18: Favourite color?
Definitely WHITE. I love white so much that I had my closet full of white shirts when i was in junior-senior high school. Weird huh! And of course turqoise. :D
19: Loud music or soft?
Soft. I don't like loud music.
20: Where do you go when you're sad?

I go to bed :p Put on my blanket and snuggle. And some time later I'll be in my dream ;)
21: How long does it take you to shower?

It only takes 5-7mins haha. Pretty quick. If I wash my hair, then it will take longer time, maybe 15-20 mins
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

If I count it from the moment I wake up, I think it will be around 30-45 mins.
23: Ever been in a physical fight?

When I was small, yes! With my little brother *embarassed* I never had a physical fight with my friends or other people.
24: Turn on?

Old couples that are still caring to each other. Or just simply helping each other in common places. Lovely!
25: Turn off?

People who don't appreciate their spouses.

(to be continued...)

Thanks for reading :)
-Jess-

No comments:

Post a Comment