April 5, 2014

March Favorites 2014

Hello everyone! It's time for my monthly favorites. I know it's kinda late since it's almost the end of the first week of April. But, it's better late than never, right? ;) So, here they are: My Faves of The Month.

Favorite beauty product:

Lancome x Alber Elbaz mascara

Fall in love at my first sight! Not to a boy :p It's a mascara I saw on instagram one day and think that it's very cute, which become my main reason I bought this stuff :p "Hypnose Doll Eyes" is what it is called. It works perfectly on me. Initially, I don't understand when some Youtube gurus I watched talk about how certain mascara can hold their lashes meanwhile the others don't work that well. Then I tried another brand of mascara (after using this for a while) and now I finally understand it. This waterproof mascara really hold the curl until the end of the day unlike the other one I tried. And two or three coats of it is good enough to lengthen your lashes ;)

Favorite food (dessert):
"Carmen Ice" from Tip Top Restaurant.

"Carmen Ice" is basically a vanilla ice cream surrounded by peaches and whipped cream. To be honest, I am not a fan of ice cream, but this ice cream tastes heavenly delicious >.< Its texture is also different from usual ice cream. The best part? You see, the ice cream is topped with chocolate sauce and mostly CRUSHED PEANUTS. I love love love the crushed peanuts so muchhh... If you are a fan of peanut, you should go and try this out. This peanut has a distinctive taste. I can spot some crystal-clear thing mixed with it. I think it is sugar, but I am not too sure about it, too. Can't get enough of this ice cream (or the crushed peanuts, I might say :p)

Favorite song: Say Something by A Great Big World
You can really feel the grief it's telling when you listen to the song. I am so curious what it is telling us about that I searched the original video on YouTube. Woah!! Can't tell you the feeling. Moreover, when it shows about an old man waiting for his wife, who is on a hospital bed. It's heart-breaking. After all, I feel that this is a great song. It's amazing that the song-writer is able to touch people's heart universally by his song. Btw, my applause also goes to the singers. 

That's all for my March favorites. I hope you enjoy it :)

Happy weekend!
Thanks for reading :)
-Jess-

No comments:

Post a Comment