April 23, 2015

A Way To Start Your Day :)

I am not normally listening to the radio in the morning. Only if I have to go out and drive, then I'll turn on the radio to accompany my journey. Today was one of those days. Jo and I had to meet someone. Due to heavy rain, I thought the day will be dull. I kept on thinking "I don't like rain". The heavier the rain, the more I kept repeating the sentence over and over again. I really don't like rain. Heavy rains for me is not something good. Grey clouds and loud noise from pouring rain can put me into 'straight face'

Listening to one of the famous radio channels in the town was not wasting my time. The announcers, Desta and Gina from Prambors Radio were very funny. They really made my day. The songs played were also very nice. I sang along. Since then I put a smile on my face unconsciously. No more unhappy face. I thought Jo felt the same thing, too. I didn't do anything funny, just having fun myself. Discussing something excited for us at the moment or just playing around. Nothing extraordinary. However, he kept telling me I am so funny.

This brought me to a happy mood throughout the day. I feel more relaxed and calm. It continued until late in the afternoon. I was feeling well when I taught my students. And I'm feeling happy until now. No tension at all. I do think it is the matter of how you start your day in the morning. It is important to set up your mood throughout the day. If you are having good mood, it is good not only for yourself but also for your surroundings. People are comfortable to be around you. Results? You are not only happy, but also get more friends :D

Share with me what positive things you do to start your day :)

Thanks for reading
-Jess-


No comments:

Post a Comment