March 28, 2014

Review: The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops of Youth

Hey there :) I hope you enjoy your friday night :D 

As you can see, it is one of The Body Shop's product called NUTRIGANICS Drops of Youth. I have been using it a lot and this one is my fourth one. Yup! You didn't read it wrong. It's my fourth one. I am not a typical person who like to use skincare products a lot although I know they are very good for my skin. This one is exceptional!

I usually put this on before bed at night, and rinse it when I shower the next day. My face is incredibly smoother after using this. Sometimes, my face can look a little bit dull and pale (I don't know why), but after applying this to my face the night before, my face will look radiant. Oh it's like my magic wand ;;)

This stuff is sooooo gooodddd that I raved it a lot. I raved it to my sister and after seeing me using it (plus tried on her skin), she, who has sensitive skin (and is very careful in picking up her skincare products), even bought her own one. So, if you guys are having the same problem with me, try NUTRIGANICS Drops of Youth. 

Thanks for reading :)
PS: Have any of you tried this one?

-Jess-

No comments:

Post a Comment