March 18, 2014

Audrey Hepburn - Breakfast at Tiffany's

"If I'm honest I have to tell you I still read fairy tales and I like them best of all." Audrey Hepburn

Two weeks ago, I watched a movie called "Breakfast at Tiffany's" which was starred by Audrey Hepburn. It is an old movie from 1960s but its fame still lasts until now. Before I watched this movie, what I know about Audrey Hepburn is that she is an icon to the classic style. I never google how she looked like or paid any special attention to her. That's why I was so surprised when I saw her doing make-up in the movie. She looked incredibly beautiful, I must admit. Very very beautiful. I don't think I have admired someone at the beginning of the movie before. 

Most dresses she wore in the movie are timeless pieces. The most popular one is the black evening gown she wore at the movie when she was looking through Tiffany while having her morning coffee. 



What caught my attention is her accent in the movie and how she acts throughout the movie. It really brings gracefulness and elegance out of herself. I really adore her style and behavior.  For sure, her timeless wardrobe, too. If you have time, you should check this movie out.

Thanks for reading :)
-Jess-

No comments:

Post a Comment