May 25, 2015

A Date in Korean Restaurant

Hello there! :)

How was your weekend going? Mine was pretty enjoyable. Hehe. Jo and I went for korean food on our late Saturday date. Yep, late! It was almost 8pm when he arrived at my house. But, who cares? As long as we enjoy ourselves and have fun. In fact, I wanted to try the newest thai or korean restaurant in Multatuli. Jo opted for korean food and we thought it would be better if we went to the old one as we had given it "two thumbs up" haha.

So, we went for K-Pot. I think it is the first korean restaurant in town if I'm not mistaken. We ordered only two things: budae jjigae and something bulgogi (pork).

As always before our order came. Tara!!!


These are our orders.
Budae jjigae
Something bulgogi ( I forget the name x.x)
Budae jjigae was quite a big bowl for two persons, of course. And the bulgogi was served with quite a big amount. The picture didn't do justice. (or maybe it was me :p) I thought what we ordered could actually serve four people. Somehow, it was only two of us and we managed to finish everything. Yay to our tummy! haha..Well, except  for some vegetables in budae jjigae. I am not a fan of those vegetables and Jo was too full to finish it. So, yeah..

Fyi, the taste of budae jjigae soup was quite different to the last one we had. I felt this time it tasted better. The one before that tasted like tteokbokki sauce. I like it this way.

Ohya, I forgot to take picture of the drink. It was the newest drink called Sjora Mango Punch. It tasted very good and fresh. Maybe you should give it a try if you happen to visit this restaurant.

PS: We ended our date with eating Feast ice cream! (although we were already full  >.<)

Thanks for reading :)
-Jess-



No comments:

Post a Comment